Mr. Ajit Kumar
Electronics & Communication Department
Educational Qualifications :
- Master of Technology in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems (2007-2009) from Peoples' Education Society Institute of Technology (PESIT), Bangalore.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications Engineering (2003-2007) from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikmagalur.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in ECE Department, DCE Gurgaon from 16 Sept 2010 onwards.
- Worked for BPL Limited, Healthcare R&D, Bangalore, Karnataka as Research Trainee from July 2008 to July 2010.
Area of Interest : Low Power VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, Current Mode Circuits, Analog Circuits, Filter Design
Technical Skills :
- Programming Languages: C/C++, x86 Assembly, VHDL, Verilog.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux.
- Software Tool: MPLAB IDE/CCS C Compiler, Tanner EDA, Modelsim, Xilinx ISE, Orcad, P-Spice Visual Studio, Turbo Assembler, Keil uVision, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Simulink.
- Programming Experience: Embedded systems programming and manipulation, Microcontroller, CMOS Transistor Level Design, Layout Design & Verification, FPGA.