Phone No. :+91-9999509559
To join an organization for enhancing my personal skills and knowledge, and to prove an asset for the firm.
- PursuingB.tech from Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaonaffiliated to MDU, Haryana with aggregate of 64%.(2012-2016)
- 10+2 (PCM) from S.D. Public School, New Delhi affiliated to CBSE with 76%.
- 10TH from S.D. Public School, New Delhi affiliated to CBSE with 73%.
Concepts: Project Management, Operating Systems, Database Systems.
Language: Core Java, C and C++.
Operating System: Microsoft, IOS and Android
Documentation: MS Office
- Advancement in Android Operating System(Published in IJREAT).
- Green Streets
(Completed yet to be published. Humanitarian research and now trying to work on the physical practicality).
- Virtual Smart Database
(Initial Stage and project is under progress).
- UltraSPARC T2
- Computational Physics
- MyEclipse-A Rapid application Development Tool
- Oracle certified in Database SQL with 92%.
- Oracle certified in Core Java from NIIT.
- Certified in C++ from NIIT.
- MTA certified in Database.
- Certified in SQL associate, Linux Associate and Internet Associate from Cambridge online Examination.
- Certified in Manual Testing, Web Technology, C, MS Powerpoint 2007, MS Word shortcut keys, MS Excel 2007, MS Excel shortcut keys, Android, Facebook, Mobile Technology, Computer Technology, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 8.0, OOPS, IOS, HTML, Webmaster, Programming, Core HRM and Core Recruitment from Ranksheet online Examination.
- Automobile Security System Presented in Valeo Innovation Competition in Paris(Went in Top 40 against 970 Universities of 55 Countries)
- Intellectual Interface System.
- 2 Applications submitted to Indian Government for enhancing e-Governance.
- Application for Campus enhancement.
Working on physical practicality.
- Researching on sustainable solar sourced smart power supply for city's development.
- Worked as a Trainee on Impact Analysis of PepsiCo Project in Computer Management Corporation (A TCS enterprise) as an IT Engineer for six weeks.
- Worked as a Trainee for Software Testing in Computer Management Corporation (A TCS enterprise) as an IT Engineer for six weeks.
- 1 month training of C++ from NIIT.
- 2 month training of Core Java from NIIT.
- 4 Days training under Microsoft Expert for application making on windows interface.
- 4 Days training by IBM.
- 2 Day training on ethical hacking and its concepts by Mr. SaiSatish (CEO, Indian Servers)
- IEEE Arm Wrestling Competition at BVP.(Winner)
- British Parliamentary Debate.(Top 16)
- Debate Competition at Satyawati College.(Participation)
- IT QUIZ at Shivaji College TechFest.(Participation)
- Corporate Avengers at Laxmibai College.(Participation)
- Leadership Qualities.
- Ability to deal diplomatically.
- Willingness to learn.
- Spends extra time listening to music.
- Love doing programming and working on Projects.
FATHER'S NAME: Mr. Ajay Jaggi
Date of Birth: 29th November, 1993
MARITAL STATUS: Single
LANGUAGE KNOWN: Hindi, English, Punjabi (verbal), French (initial level)
I hereby to declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge & I bear the responsibility for the correctness of all of the above mentioned particulars.