Mobile: +91 7838484432
- Good knowledge in modern electronic devices and circuits
- Good knowledge of software application tools like visual studio, AVR studio, Proteus, Keil uvision, xilinx etc.
- Good exposure in following industry coding guidelines and standards.
- Active participation in project knowledge Transition activities.
To work in globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady-pace professional growth.
- B.Tech. from Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon with 66% marks with no backlogs
- Senior secondary education from Happy Senior Secondary School, Jind with 80.2% marks in 2012
- Secondary education from Happy Senior Secondary School, Jind in 2010 with 8.4 CGPA
Programming Languages : C/C++ & Embedded C.
Web Technology : HTML
IDE : Visual Studio 2010, 2008.
Softwares familiar with : AVR Studio 6, Proteus 8, Xilinx, Keil uvision, Matlab etc.
MAIN PROJECT DETAILS:-
Project : Smart Car for Automatic Parking
Team Size : 3
Required skills : knowledge of Robotics and programming in embedded C
Information of Main Project:-
- Automatic parking of the vehicle at the vacant parking slot
- Recognition of resident slots and visitor slots
- Counting the number of residents and visitors
- IEEE (Delhi Section) ID: 93365060
- IEEE Robotics & Automation Society (RAS)
- IETE student chapter.
PROFESSIONAL COURSES & INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
- Object Oriented Programming using C++ 4 week course from NIIT, Gurgaon
- 4 week industrial training on Mobile and Telecom from BSNL, Gurgaon
- Participation in iSensobotz Robotics competition organized by IIT, Bombay in DCE campus
- Attended a 3 day workshop of Microsoft Azure and learned how to design an app.
- Attended a 2 day workshop on Ethical Hacking Level 1 under the guidance of Mr. Sai Satish (CEO, Indian Servers)
- Active participation in technical events organized in college campus like IEEE (Student Branch) and Drontech
- Won first prize in IEEE project competition in 3rd Sem.
- Participation in Cloud Computing workshop conducted in campus by Aptech
- Volunteered Gurgaon Marathon twice in 2013 & 2014
- Ran 7 kms in Gurgaon Marathon 2014 finishing it in just 19 minutes
- Active participation in DU and IP university college fests
- Active marketer in social online marketing
- Owner of two blogs
- Active blog-writer and promoter (www.anirudh4you.blogspot.in, www.anirudh4you.quora.com)
- A self-starter with a Positive attitude.
- Possessing good communication skills and fluency in English.
- Ability to cope up with any kind of environment.
- Strong desire towards achievement of Goals.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
- Desire to learn new technology to improve my skill set.
- Obsessive writer, patient reader and a sharp observer.
Father's name : Mr. C.S. Bhardwaj
Mother's name : Mrs. Narbada Vashist
DOB : 21-10-1995
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Blog Writing, Reading books and novels, Watching movies and tv shows (mostly English), Day-dreaming, Reading newspapers and magezines, Internet surfing, Social networking, Listening music (western and Indian)
Permanent Address : 898, ground floor, sector-9A, Gurgaon
All the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: GurgaonDate: 01 May 2015