To work in a professional and competent atmosphere that enables me to cope with emerging trends and technologies and to widen the spectrum of my knowledge and contribute it to the best towards the growth of the organization.
1. Pursuing B.Tech (CSE) from Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon with aggregate of 77 %.
2. Senior Secondary Examination from D.A.V Public School, Panipat with aggregate of 75.00%.
3. Secondary Examination from D.A.V Public School, Panipat with 9.2 CGPA.
1. C Language
2. C++ Language
4. Data Structure
5. Core Java
· MOS Certified (specialization in MS word and MS Power Point )
· Certification in spoken tutorials IIT Bombay(Python, c, c++,Java,my SQL and php, Latex)
· MEC-Computer Networks (Fall 2015)
· MEC-Theory of Computation (Fall 2015)
· Participated in event Code Debugging in Drone-Tech at DCE, Gurgaon
- ISTE(INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION) Membership No:HR030-1244
- IEEE Membership No: #: 93359085
· Production Management (IJRIT)
· Wireless Networks (IJRIT)
· Analysis and Performance of Various Algorithms (IJRIT)
· Sets and Functions(IJIRME)
· Programmable Logic Devices(IJIRIET)
· Biometrics – On its Peak(NCABTA)
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- Windows 8.1 App Development at DCE, Gurgaon
- NIESBUD :EDP at DCE, Gurgaon
- Ideating, Inventing and Patenting at DCE, Gurgaon
- Participated in Microsoft MVP - Digital Citizenship
- Paper Presented in National Conference at DCE
- Microsoft Digital India Hackathon at DCE, Gurgaon
- SEMINAR ON "GREEN POWER IN INDIA" at DCE, Gurgaon
- Technical Event @ IEEE Day at Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Networking for Women Technology at ITC Maurya, New Delhi.
INDUSTRIAL SUMMER TRAINING
· 6 Weeks- Summer Training on Core Java from Baluja Institute, New Delhi
· My final year project is Speaking Microcontroller for Deaf and Dumb .The main aim of the project is to provide a user-friendly interaction for the deaf and dumb people with other persons. Micro controller based speaking system for deaf and dumb is designed to give the signs, which are preloaded in the device. It is a micro controller based device, which gives the alert sounds just by pressing the control buttons, which are given some redefined messages.It stores the data of the needs of the person. So that it can make use of the data stored whenever the person uses the device. This device helps the deaf and dumb people to announce their requirements. This device is designed to provide with a greater advantage producing voice based announcement for the user i.e. the user gets the voice which pronounces his need as and when it is required.
· Hard working and dedicated
I hereby declare that all the details furnished above are correct to best of my knowledge.
Place: Delhi (Anshu Rawat)