- Became National Entrepreneurship Network certified E-Leader for academic year 2013-2014 and co-ordinated various workshops in and outside campus.
- Bagged 1st position in IEEE sponsored Paper Presentation Competition called in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon held in October 2013.
- Bagged 1st position in Robozest'14 on Zonal Level Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon held in December 2013 and represented college in Grand Finale held in Aakaar'14 at IIT-Bombay held in March 2014.
- Bagged 2nd position in Drontech'13 Paper Presentation Competition held in March 2013.
- Bagged 3rd position in Website Development Competition in State Level Convention (Haryana) 2013 organized by CSI in September 2013 in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Bagged 4th position in Drontech'14 Poster Presentation Competition held in March 2014.
- Presented major project titled GUI based Image Processing Executer in project competition organised by Faridabad Industies Association.
- Received "Certificate of Merit" for successful participation in HQ Western Command "Army Welfare Education Society" Adventure Training Camp held in 2007.
- Coordinated "PCB Design and Technology" Workshop from 29th –30th November 2012 and again from 29th – 31st August 2013.
- Participated in "International Author Workshop" conducted by Springer and Edanz along with IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in New Delhi on 25th January 2013.
- Coordinated in organizing Summer Training by CMC Limited held in June-July 2013.
- Coordinated "Ethical Hacking Workshop" organized by i3indya Technologies.
- Obtained "Certificate of Participation" in TATA First Dot National Competition for Student Startup called "Gurgaon Travelogue".
- Obtained "Certificate of Achievement" for being Runner Up in Entrepreneurship Week – India 2014.
- Worked as "Web Administrator" in College's Google Core Committee in academic year 2013 – 2014.