- 23rd May 2011, Ph.D., Department of Physics, Dr. B. A. M. University, Aurangabad, India. Thesis entitled "Growth and effect of SHI irradiations on structural and opto-electrical properties of nano crystalline pure and doped Zinc Oxide semiconductor thin film for gas sensor application".
- 2006, M. Sc. Physics (First Class), Department of Physics, Dr. B. A. M. University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
- Assistant Professor in Applied Science & Humanities in Dronacharya group of Institution, Greater Noida (Date of Joining: 2nd August 2013).
- Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoctoral Fellow, 2012- 2013 School of Physics , D.A.V.V, Indore, India
- Research Associate, 2011 – 2012 IIT Kharagpur, India
- "Preparation and characterization of CdS–Bi2S3 nano composite thin film by successive ionic layer adsorption and reaction (SILAR) method" in Composites: Part B, 2012.
- "Enhancement of LPG sensing properties in nano crystalline zinc oxide thin film by high electronic excitation" in Sensors and Actuators B, 2011.
- "Effect of annealing on structural and optoelectronic properties of CdS thin film by SILAR method" in Advance in applied science research, 2011.
- "Nanostructured p-CuIn3Se5/n-CdS heterojunction engineered using simple wet chemical approach at room temperature for photovoltaic application" in Mater. Chem. Phys., 2011.
- "Low temperature LPG sensing properties of wet chemically grown zinc oxide nano particle thin film" in Sens. Actuators, B, 2010.
- "Effect of annealing on structural and optical properties of Zinc Oxide thin film deposited by Successive Ionic Layer Adsorption and Reaction technique" in J. Alloys Compd., 2009.
- "Effect of high electronic energy loss of 100 MeV gold heavy ions in copper chalcogenides (CuX, X = S, Se) at nanoscale : Opto-electronic properties study " in J. Non-Crys. Solids, 2009.
- "Room Temperature Ammonium Gas Sensing Behavior of Upright-standing ZnO Nano-sheets" in Sens. Transducers Journal, 2008.
- "Studies on high electronic energy deposition in transparent conducting indium tin oxide thin films" in J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., 2008.
- "Growth, structural, optical and electrical study of ZnS thin films by solution growth technique (SGT)" in J. Alloys Compd., 2008.
- "Effect of swift heavy ion irradiation on the physical properties of CuIn(S0.4Se0.6)2 alloy thin films prepared by solution growth technique" in J. Rad. Phys. Chem., 2008.
- "Studies on growth and characterization of ternary CdS1-XSeX alloy thin films deposited by chemical bath deposition technique" in Appl. Surf. Sci., 2008.
- "Influence of Mn Addition On Magnetic And Structural Properties of Barium Hexaferrite" at Bikaner.
- "Soft magnetic properties of Mg0.7-xNi0.3ZnxFe2O4 ferrites synthesized by sol-gel auto-combustion technique without post-preparation thermal treatment "at Bikaner.
- "Growth and characterization of ferrite film prepared by pulsed laser deposition" at D.A.V.V Indore.
- "Zinc Oxide Nano Particle Grown By Soft Solution Route at Room Temperature" at Allahabad.
- "Evidence of Phonon Condensers at Nanoscale", at Allahabad.
- ‘Science Communicator' competition for 98th Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata, India. Organized by ISCA, Aurangabad chapter at Department of Zoology, Dr. B. A. M. University Aurangabad 431004, Maharashtra, India. Topic: - Gas Sensor.
Invited talk- "History and mystery of Nanotechnology" at M.G.M. polytechnique college, Aurangabad.