Mr. Ashish Bijalwan
1. M.Tech (Nuclear Engg.) from IIT Madras in 2012.
2. M.Sc (Physics) from HNB Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand in 2010.
3. B.Sc. from HNB Garhwal University Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand in 2008.
1. Presently working as an Assistant Professor (Physics) in the Department of AS&H at Dronacharya College of Engineering Gurgaon from 16 Jan 2014.
2. Has worked as a Lecturer in the Department of Physics at Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) Basar, Andhra Pradesh from July 2012 to Dec 2013.
1. Attended a three days workshop on "Advances in X-Ray Diffractometry & Scanning Electron Microscopy" conducted by the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Hyderabad, July 15-17, 2013.
2. Attended a National Seminar and Exhibition on NDT, "NDE-2011" at Chennai, TamilNadu, India, during 8-10 December 2011, with the theme "ENRICH & EXCEL IN ENGINEERING THRO' NDE ".
1. CSIR-NET Qualified (Physics Science).
2. All India Rank 146 in GATE-2010 (Physics).
3. 13th rank in state in 10+2 exam.