B.tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Dronacharya college of Engineering
Maharishi Dayanad University, Rohtak
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, technical skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
- Pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) from droncharya college of engineering
- 12th: Shanti Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School (CBSE)
- 10th: Shanti Gyan Niketan Senior Secondary School (CBSE)
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION:
- Workshop on automotive engineering which gave us the basic knowledge of engine on 13 September 2014
- Robotryst 2015 in which we get to know about the two wheeler's engine held on 14th September 2014.
• Participated in IETF 2015.
• Attended the ACMA 2015.
• Attended webinar by QEEE.
• "MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST" CERTIFIED
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel
- Languages: C++, C
- Internet Browsing
- Windows installation
EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Sports co-coordinator in Shanti Gyan Niketan Sr. Sec. School
- Participated in various cricket tournaments.
- Participated in various lawn tennis tournaments.
- Participated in various in drawing compettions.
- Praticipated in various table tennis tournament
- Won silver medal in relay race in inter school competition in 2004
- Got 1st position in lawn tennis tournament (singles) in 2007.
- Got 1st position in lawn tennis tournament (doubles) in 2007.
- Got 2nd position in lawn tennis tournament (singles) in 2009.
- Actively participated in various sports activities in inter school
- Also certified in various drawing competions in zonal and district level.
- Also certified in many lawn tennis tournaments in district and zonal level.
- Friendly attitude
- Confident and determined
- Believe in hard work
- Leadership quality
- Ability to cope up in different situation
- Trustworthy and helpful
- Playing volleyball, lawn tennis, cricket and football
- Playing 3D Games