E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (personal)
E Mail: email@example.com (official)
Year of Passing
DRONACHARYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, GURGAON
Shri. S.N. Sidheshwar Sr. Sec. Public School
S.D. Memorial High School (H.B.S.E.)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MS-Word)
- HP e-life learning – 20 certificates.
- Cambridge english teacher certificate.
- IEEE – 12 certificates.
- Microsoft virtual academy – 30 certificates.
- Microsoft office specialist – MS word certificate
- Ranksheet certificate – 22 certificates.
- IIT bombay – 7 certificates.
- Google for education certificate.
- Ethical Hacking organised at Jamia Hamdard University by IEEE
- Microsoft Azure App Development organised at dronacharya college of engineering
- Android Application Development at dronacharya college
- Entrepreneurship Empowerment Program in Collaboration with Niesbud, Noida at dronacharya college
- DEX-tech in dronacharya college
- Ideating->Inventing->Patenting at dronacharya college
- Art of research - a dive into the depth of realm of exploration
Research papers published:
- Published a Research paper entitled "OSI Refrence Model" in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 9, September 2014 ISSN: 2277 128X.
- Published a Research paper entitled "PERFORMANCE OF VARIOUS SORTING AND SEARCHING ALGORITHMS" in Journal of The International Association of Advanced Technology and Science Vol. 15 |SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSN-2095-1563
- Published a Research paper entitled "Wireless Power Transmission" in Journal of The International Association of Advanced Technology and Science Vol. 15 |SEPTEMBER 2014 ISSN-4265-0587.
- Published a Research paper entitled "Operating System" in IJIRIET,International Journal In Research In Engineering And Technology,Volume2,Issue22,November14
- Published a Research paper entitled " Network Security: Attacks and Defence"in International Journal of Innovative Research in Modern Era(IJRIME) Volume 1, Issue 1.
- Published a Research paper entitled "A Synopsis and Study of Security Issues and Challenges in Cloud Computing" in International Journal of Innovative Research in Modern World(IJRIMW) Volume 1, Issue 2.
- Adobe [ 3 webinars ]
- IEEE [12 webinars ]
- RED hat [5 webinars]
- VOLTdb [7 webinars]
- Virtual academy
- Cambridge english teacher [3 webinars]
- Microsoft azure [4 webinars]
- TATA First Dot powered by NEN [2 webinar]
- JAVA Technology[1 webinar]
- Application Performance Managment[1 webinar]
Professional Membership :
- Member of IEEE, member id: 93196862
- ISTE Member, Membership No : 1240
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ENGINEERS (IAENG) member id no: 139230
- Member of IEEE Women in Engineering Membership, Membership id: 93196862
- Member of Ocean Future Society
Competitions in which participated:
- Google quiz competition
- Intel quiz competition
Working on a Project :
- Quad-Copter using Arduino.
- Forensic Lab at Gtb Nagar