Educational Qualifications :
- Master of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana with 70% in 2011.
- B.Tech, Electronics & Communication Engineering from University Institute of Engg. & Tech (Kurukshetra University) with 67.53 % in academic year 2005-2009.
- 3 Years academic experience at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- A 3-D Switching Median Filter with Colour Correction for Removal of Random Valued Impulse Noise from Colour Videos", International Journal of Computer Science & Management Studies, Vol. 11, Issue 2, 2011.
- "Location Based Decision for Minimizing Handover Delay between UMTS and DVB Networks", Dronacharya Research Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 1, 2012.
- Participated in a Two-week ISTE Workshop on "Signals & Systems" conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 4th to 14th June, 2013 under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD).
- Participated in a Two-week ISTE Workshop on "Analog Electronics" conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 4th to 14th June, 2013 under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD).
- Participated in the IUCEE Virtual Academy Mini Course "Research Methodology" offered from 25th Jan-31st Mar 13 by Prof Prasant Mohapatra of UC Davis University, USA.
- National Conference on "Wireless Communication & VLSI Design" at Gwalior Engineering College, Gwalior
Professional Memberships :
- IEEE Professional Membership.
- Computer Science Teachers Association.
- International Association of Engineers.
- Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers.