Conferences / Presentation
Presented four research papers in international/ National conferences.
Research paper titled "Adoption of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies in Small and Medium Enterprises" accepted for the international conference on Production and Industrial engineering organized by NIT Jalandhar. (22-24 March 2007).
Research paper titled "Technology Investment Decision Process: Classification of the Issues" presented in a national conference on Trends and Advances in Mechanical Engineering (TAME 2006) held at YMCA, Faridabad (9-10th Dec 2006.)
Application of Quality control tools for Quality improvement: A case study Prestented in an "International Conference on Design and Advances in Mechanical Engineering SKP Engineering college, Tiruvannamalai – 606 611, Tamilnadu, INDIA, January 16-17, 2011".
Attaining Manufacturing Sustainability Through Cycle Time Reduction: A Case Study, International Conference, KrishiSanskrti, JNU, 21-22 June 2014.
- Attended one week workshop on ‘Strategic Management of NSQF, Community Colleges & Skill Development Scheme' by NITTTR Chandigarh at DGI Greater Noida, June 23rd-27th 2014.
- Attended One Week ISTE Workshop on Fluid Mechanics conducted by IIT, Kharagpur, May 20-27, 2014 through NMEICT.
- Attended One Week ICT based Short Training on "Faculty Induction Program" conducted by NITTTR, Chandigarh, at DGI, Greater Noida, January 13th - 17th, 2014
- Attended one day ISO certification Programme on ISO awareness at Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida.
- Attended two week workshop on "Pro- Engineer (Wildfire 2.0)" at Rolta India, New Delhi.
- Attended "Faculty Development Programme" Sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, New Delhi at S.A.T.I. Vidisha (M.P.).
- Organized Fourth State & National conference on "Towards Excellence in Engineering Education in 21st Century", at BN College of Engineering, Pusad.
- Attended a National seminar on "Two Wheelers of Tomorrow", held at BN college of engineering, Pusad (M.S.)