I am seeking to serve my knowledge for an IT firm where I can invest the best of my skills to learn prominent techniques and serve the company while being honest, result-oriented, innovative and flexible.
* Pursuing Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology) from Dronacharya College of Engineering (Gurgaon) Affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana.
* Intermediate from CBSE Board in 2012 with 61%.
* Matriculation from CBSE Board in 2010 with 78%
- Languages: - C, C++, Core java, HTML.
- Operating systems: - Window (XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1)
- Utilities: - Microsoft Word, Excel 2010.
- Database: - MySQL Server (2012).
- Industrial Training in Telecommunication and Network from Huawei Telecommunication Ltd.
- Training in Microsoft Windows Azure Application Development using C#.
- Certification in C++ from NIIT.
- Certification in C from NIIT.
- Certification in Microsoft Excel 2010 from Microsoft Office Academy.
- Qualified up to quarter-final of Chiranjeev Bharti School basket ball tournament.
- Computer Animation in IJIRT (ISSN: 2349-6002).
- Android Operating System in IJIRT (ISSN: 2349-6002).
- Visual C++ in IJIRT (ISSN: 2349-6002).
- Execution Process In Various High-Level Languages in IJIRT (ISSN: 2349-6002).
- Network Security In OSI Model in IJIRT (ISSN: 2349-6002).
- Design and architecture of Intel's core i7 processor in IJRASET (ISSN No: 2321-9653).
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Hard and smart worker for the best output.
- Possess a flexible and detailed related attitude.
- Ability to deal with diplomatic people and a good learner.
- Good leadership quality.
· Name:- Devesh Agrawal
- Date of Birth: - 09-April-1994
- Gender:- Male
- Marital Status: - Unmarried
- Hobbies: - Playing Cricket, Cooking, Music.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge & I bear the responsibility for the correctness of all of the above mentioned particulars.
DATE: 24, Feb, 2015
PLACE: Gurgaon, Haryana (Devesh Agrawal)