Mr. Dinesh Kumar
- M.Tech in "Power System" from IET Ajmer in 2012.
- B.Tech, Electrical Engineering from Bhagalpur College of Engineering (Govt. Engg. College) In 2007.
- Qualified in GATE with 94%.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 28th January 2013 onwards with a rich experience of 7 years in teaching.
- As a senior Lecturer in GNIT Girls Institute of Technology for 3 years.
- As a Lecturer in IEC Gr Noida from 3 years.
Publications / Presentation
- 1 Research paper in IJETEE, "Multimodules of diode clamped multilevel converter: a novel option for High power facts controller" Vol 2, No 1, April 13
- 1 Paper Presented in National conference at AMU Aligarh,
Conferences/ Seminars / Workshops
- Attended workshop on Teaching Control System with MATLAB & Simulink' 23rd April, 2014.
- Attended workshop on "Faculty Induction Program" organized by NITTTR Chandigarh through ICT from 13th Jan to 17th Jan 2014.
- Attended one week FDP on "Network Security and Firewall" organized by NITTTR, Chandigarh through ICT in Nov 2013.
- Attended one day FDP on "Statistical Products and Service Solution" organized by HCL at DGI Greater Noida on 30th Nov 2013.
- National Seminar at Galgotias College of Engineering Greater Noida, Future of Electric Power sector: Issue and Challenges, 16 March'13
- Faculty Development Program at IILM Gr Noida by AICTE, 30 April ‘12 - 11 May'12.)
- Paper Presented in National conference at AMU Aligarh, Modeling of lag compensator to mitigate the torsional interaction, 12-13 February' 2011.
- National seminar at IEC Greater Noida, Power for All, October'09.
- ISTE (Life member)