1. Teaching and General Technical Institute Management : Teaching under graduate civil engineering students and management to all other courses. Conducting examination, sports meets, seminars, symposiums and general college administration.
2. Designing ,Planning and Executing Buildings, Reservoirs, Earth Retaining and underground structures: Designing and planning earth retaining structures , underground structures, slope stability solutions with ground improvements, total geo technical solution provision.
3. Planning and Design of Airfield Infrastructure :- Planning, designing the Air Field Pavements Main Runway Taxi-tracks, aprons etc Planning Plan and Design other Allied Infrastructure, Terminal Building, ATC, Terminal Lounge, CADF Building, CCR Building, RC Huts, Cargo hangers, air craft Parking hangers, Crash Bay, Navigation aids, BPI As per ICAO
4. Evaluation, Design and Maintenance of Regid and Flexible Pavements :- Design of Rigid and Flexible Air Field Pavements as per ICAO standards. Evaluation of air field pavements Repair and Maintenance of Rigid and Flexible Pavements by latest techniques.
5. Physical execution of Air filed and Infrastructural Projects involving major earth work and environment solutions :-Execution of Air field and infra structural projects through CA in India and abroad.
6. Design & Plg of Eco-protection Projects :- Design & Plg of Treatment plants for Sewage, Design & Plg of solid Waste disposal facility including geo membrane based liner systems.
7. Quality control and material Testing Standardisation :- Quality control of Civil Engineering construction through raw material and finished/semi finished product's destructive and non destructive testing as per BIS/ASTM/BS standards, Establishment and accreditation of material testing laboratory and site lab as per NABL standards.
8. Technology and concept validation :- Validation of Newly introduced technology's and equipments in engineering through the ground trials for authentication standardization and recommendation for possible utilizations.
9. Preparation of estimates and contract documents of infrastructure works :- Preparation of estimates of infrastructure works for pre project appraisals and project feasibility study for Indian and overseas project through market survey based on Indian contract act and FIDIC conditions of contract.10. Field investigation and preparation of report :- Preparation of site investigation schedule and getting site investigation and soil/ rock testing required for specific projects. Hydraulic survey and environmental impact studies for water supply and sewage disposal projects