Mobile: + 91-8053491572
To work in globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady-pace professional growth.
-Operating System : Window 7/XP
-Software Language : C/C++
-Computer Application : MS-Office/Adobe Reader/VLC Player.
- Diploma was completed from Guru Brahma Nandji Govt. Polytechnic Nilokheri, Karnal in 2013 with 58% marks.
- Passed 10th Class from Sainik Public School, Bahadurgarh in 2010 with 62% marks.
- Pursuing B.Tech with 62% marks.
- Project : Face Recognition Using Laplacianfaces
- Duration : 24 months
Description: A smart environment is one that is able to identify people, interpret their actions, and react appropriately. Thus, one of the most important building blocks of smart environments is a person identification system. Face recognition devices are ideal for such systems, since they have recently become fast, cheap, unobtrusive, and, when combined with voice-recognition, are very robust against changes in the environment. Moreover, since humans primarily recognize each other by their faces and voices, they feel comfortable interacting with an environment that does the same.Facial recognition systems are built on computer programs that analyze images of human faces for the purpose of identifying them.
Research Papers Published/Presented:
- Abstract Window Toolkit (AWT) in Java
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Network Bulls (NNSC)
- Udemy Certifications
- IJRIAT Certificate
- Internet surfing
- Listening to music
- Meeting New People and Sharing Experience
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication
- Date of birth : 22-April-1995
- Father name : Mr. Ramesh Kumar Sharma
- Mother name : Mrs. Asha Sharma
- Address : House no-885,Sector-7,Bahadurgarh
- Nationality : Indian
- Languages known : English and Hindi
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
DATE: 8 DEC 2015 (Mohit Sharma)