Dr. Monika Sharma
- Ph.D in "Synthesis, Structural and Spectroscopic Studies of the Polycrystalline compounds" from C.C.S. University Meerut in 2004.
- M.Sc. from C.C.S. University Meerut in 1999
- B.Ed from C.C.S. University Meerut in 2003.
- Presently working in Dronacharya Group of Inst. Greater Noida as an Assistant Prof Chemistry in the deptt. of Applied Sciences since 2006.
- One year teaching experience in P.C.C.S Greater Noida as a lecturer (Chemistry) in the deptt. of Applied Sciences in 2005.
- Three years teaching experience in N.A.S. P.G. College Meerut as a lecturer.
- CdS Sintered Films Growth and Characteristics published in J. Physica. B 2003 the Netherlands 348 (2004). 15-20.
- Characterisation of CdSexTe(1-x) Sintered Films in Photovoltaic application Published in J. Current applied physics 2003 U.K. 4 (2004) 419-425.
- Kinetic study of Ag(1) Catalysed oxidation of some ethers by S2O8-2 ion J. International Transactions in Applied Sciences Vol-6 (2014) 29 - 36
A comparative study of kinetics of oxidation of Phenetole and Di-n-Butyl ether by ion in acidic medium" in Journal "International Transactions for Applied Sciences" (2014)
- Paper presented on the topic "Effect of Sintering Temperature and Sintering Time on Optical band gap CdSe Sintered Films" at" National Conference on materials and Applications" at Kurukshetra University (11-13 March 2004).
Two days E-Seminar on Step2Research Organised by Indian Society for Technical Education.
- Cambridge English Course
- Seven Alison Certificates
- Six Spoken Tutorials ( Linux, Latex, Scilab, Python , C & C++)
- Two Certificates of Microsoft office Specialist ( M S Word and Power point)
1. Life time membership of Indian Society for Technical Education (Membership No. M83836).
2. Life time membership of The Indian Science Congress Associations (MembershipNo.L20678).
3. UACEE Membership (Membership No. – 1005247)