CSE (Computer Science Engineering)
Dronacharya College of Engineering,
Address: Doordarshan, Nauranga Pool,
Main Road, Begusarai(Bihar)-851101
To be a successful entrepreneur.
Seeking entry level assignments in Software Development/Testing/Support with an organization of repute preferably in IT Sector.
Year of passing
Bachelor of Technology
Dronacharya College of Engineering,Gurgaon
Aggregrate : 71.5%
(Till 2nd Sem)
Sen. Secondary (C.B.S.E)
St. Paul's Sr. Secondary School,
Aggregate : 77%
St. Paul's School,
Aggregate : 76%
TECHNICAL AND PROGRAMMING SKILLS
• Programming languages- C , Data Structures
• Operating System- Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows 8,8.1&10
• Package- Office 10,13
- 2 Month training of C as a summer training.
- 1 Week Windows application Development Training
- Azure Workshop
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Word 10, Excel 10, Word 13 and PowerPoint 13)
- National Level MOS Word 13 certified
- Microsoft Technical Associate(MTA) Certified
- Microsoft Virtual Academy certificates.
- Windows Applications published on Windows Store
- Attended many Conferences and Participated in several events
- Organiser cum coordinator of Windows GameJam 10
- Certified in Microsoft Virtual Academy
- 1 Day workshop of Sustainable Energy by ISTE
- 2 Days Seminar on Art of Research
- 1 Day entrepreneurship training by Nurture Talent.
- 2 Days CSI workshop on Android Applications.
- 2 Days workshop on Cyber Security & Malware Analysis by Mr. Sai Satish (CEO, Indian Servers)
- 2 Days workshop on Hackathon on Android
- Participated in Website Development organized by IEEE
- Published Windows applications.
- Insider Member of Windows 10 Launch event.
- Event of the launch of Microsoft Office 2016 at Taj Palace.
- Attended MOOC Camp in American Embassy
- Attended Workshop of DevCamp on Office 365 by a German MVP Mr. Senaj
- Coordinator of Asian Institute of Family Managed Business(AIFMB) under EDC
- Member of Dronpreneur, Entrepreneurship Lab, of EDC, Dronacharya
- Presented a paper on Human-Computer Interaction in National Conference on Advancement in Biometric Trends and Applications(NCABTA)
- Made a project Arduino Distance Sensor in National Project Competition(Dronspark)
- Appeared for Dilliwala Quiz Organised by IEEE Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Attended Rennaisance organised by Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology, New Delhi
Drontech - 2015
- Participation in Technical Salad
- Participation in Debate
- Participation in Treasure Hunt
- Participation in Paper presentation
- Participation in Poster Presentation
- Participation in Science of Stupid
COLLEGE PROJECTS & STARTUP
- Arduino Distance Sensor (Dronspark):-In our project we are going to use a arduino uno kit to implement a distance sensor which will use a distance sensor to check the distance of any object and records its distance. That distance sensor will emit ultrasonic waves and will give the distance of the object which comes in its way. One more thing which we have implemented is that it has a buzzer which starts buzzing when there is an object very close to it. We are also trying to get an equipment which can sense the density of that object which comes in its way and says that whether the object is hard or soft with its density. The coding part will be done in embedded C on Arduino Platform. This will be used by Artificial Intelligence, Car reversing etc.
- Arduino Password Door lock (Final Year Project):- Arduino, is an open-source computer hardware and software company, project and user community that designs and manufactures microcontroller-based kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control the physical world.
The project is based on a family of microcontroller board designs manufactured primarily by Smart Projects in Italy, and also by several other vendors, using various 8-bit Atmel AVR microcontrollers or 32-bit Atmel ARM processors. These systems provide sets of digital and analog I/O pins that can be interfaced to various expansion boards ("shields") and other circuits. The boards feature serial communications interfaces, including USB on some models, for loading programs from personal computers. For programming the microcontrollers, the Arduino platform provides an integrated development environment (IDE) based on the Processing project, which includes support for C, C++ and Java programming languages. In this project we are going to utilize this amazing programmable device and use it to make an location recorder and analyzer.
- Worked on a Window Application that can take orders of Medicines from the uses and update them to database of the Medical Stores Technologies: Azure, Visual Studio 2015
I do hereby confirm that the information given in this resume is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. In case any error or omission is found at later date, I shall be liable for the consequences including termination of my employment or withdrawal of the offer of my employment.
Nishant Kumar Date: