METRICULATION FROM C.B.S.E
SENIOR SECONDARY FROM C.B.S.E
B-TECH PERSUING FROM DRONACHARYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, GURGAON
• Microsoft virtual academy Certification.
• Google Basics Certification.
• Ranksheet Certification.
• HP learning Certification
• "Learn to Build Websites with HTML and CSS" MVA
• Spoken Tutorial Certification by IIT Bombay in LINUX
• Attended workshop on 25th September 2014 on DEX-TECH at DCE Gurgaon.
• Attended 5 days' Workshop on Networking in Dronacharya College of Engineering By NITTTR.
• Attended workshop on Entrepreneurship programme by NIESBUD.
• Attended seminar on Ideating, Inventing, Patenting at DCE, Gurgaon.
• Participated in Google Quiz on 13th October 2014 at DCE, Gurgaon.
• Attended workshops of spoken tutorial by IIT Bombay on Latex, C and Cpp, PHP and Mysql, Python, Java, Scilab, Linux.
• Participated in paper presentation organised by IEEE in dronacharya college of engineering on 13th October.
- Attended 2days IEEE workshop on "ETHICAL HACKING" in JHU and get prize in competition.
- Attended 1day IEEE workshop on "pen testing" at GTBIT.
- Attended 1day guest lecture on "web designing" at DCE,Gurgaon.
Web application security draws on the principles of application security but applies them specifically to Internet and Web systems. Typically web applications are developed using programming languages such as PHP, Java EE, Java, Python, Ruby, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET or Classic ASP.The majority of web application attacks occur through cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection attacks which typically result from flawed coding, and failure to sanitize input to and output from the web application. These are ranked in the 2009 CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors.