- Did a certified course in C .
- Did a certified course in maestro in secure java technology from Kyrion Digital Securities.
- Did a certified diploma course(6months) in Computer Application (2007).
ORGANISATION NAME- Web Expert Company
ORGANISATION ADDRESS- 17/1,Main Rohtak Road, Nangloi
DEPARTMENT – Web Design
PROJECT MANAGERS NAME- Miss Versha
PROJECT MANAGERS PHONE NO. – 8802917946
PROJECT MANAGERS EMAIL ID-
PROJECT NAME- Online Shopping Website
TECHNOLOGY USED- Advanced PHP
OVERVIEW OF INTERNSHIP
ABOUT ORGANISATION :
. It was established in 2005.
.It has been functioning with a rare supremacy and exceptional commitment in IT field. It intend to be the reining emperors in the world of website design and customize software and promotion.
I am doing my internship in Web Expert Company .Till now, I have learned about PHP basics and server and html forms.
.PHP launched in 1995 and known as Hypertext Pre-processor.
.It is open source and free to download and use.
.It includes free and open source.
.Support wide range of databases .Eg, MY SQL, Oracle etc.
.It is used for PHP installation.It provides a window web development environment which allows us to create web applications.
.It is like a container .It stores the information of login or register page.
.Form elements are different types of input elements, checkboxes, radio buttons etc.
"Online Shopping Cart"
"Webexpert Softech Private Limited"
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement
for the award of the degree
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Under the Guidance of :- Submitted By:-
Mr. Prabhjeet Rahul Rapariya
(Mentor of the Program) Roll No.- 14073
Webexpert Softech Pvt.Ltd.
DronacharyaCollege of Engineering
Khentawas ,Farrukh Nagar,Gurgaon
The main goal of this project was to create a shopping cart, which allows customers to shop and purchase the books online. Moreover, the project is also designed in such a way it lets managers manage the products information online.
The linear sequential model suggests a systematic sequential approach to software development that begins at the system level and progress through analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance. The linear sequential model and encompasses the following activities:
- System Engineering- system engineering encompasses requirements gathering at system level with a small amount of top level design analysis.
- Analysis- the requirement gathering process is defined and focused specifically on the software to understand the nature of the program, the software engineer must understand the information domain for the software, as well as requirement function performance and interface.
- Design- software design is actually a multi step process that focuses on four distinct attributes of the program, data structure, software architecture, interface representation and procedural detail. The design process translates requirement into a representation of the software that can be accessed for quality before coding begins
- Coding- the design must be translated into a mashie readable form. The coding step performs this task. If the design is performed in a detailed manner, code generation can be accomplished mechanistically.
- Maintenance- software will undoubtly undergo changes after it is delivered to customer. Changewill occur because errors have been encountered or because software must be adapted to accommodate changes in its external environment or the customers requires functional or performance enhancements. Maintenance applies each of the preceding phases to the existing rather than a new one.
System requirement specification
There are two types of requirement that the system should posses
Understanding the requiremets specification is critical for project's success otherwise the system does not get developed according to the ustomers wishes.
- The system should be independent of the type of database used.
- Response should be fast .
- High throughput.
- Security should be high so that nobody can tamper with data.
- The access of the system should be traceable to identify who are the users of the system and
When they last logged into the system.
Here Administratior will do following jobs :-
- They can create new user and password.
- They can update category information.
User will do following jobs
They can register and fill up basic information
- Existing users can update their basic information etc.
- A database of the products you want to sell online.
- An online catalog of products, listed by category.
- A shopping cart to track the items a user wants to buy.
- A checkout script that processes payment and shipping details
- An administration interface.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWAREREQUIREMENT
System requirements for server
- PROCESSOR INTEL P4 or above
- RAM 500 MB and above
- Cache 256 KB and above
- Input device mouse or keyboard
- Operating system Apache
- Computer PC-AT
- Database Mysql
System requirements for client
- Computer PC-AT
- Processor INTEL P4 and above
- RAM 512 MB and above
- CACHE 128 KB and above
- Input Device Mouse or Keyboard
- Operating System Any OS
DATA FLOW DIAGRAMS
0 Level DFD:
A level 0 DFD , also called a fundamental system model or context diagram represents the entire software element as a single bubble with input and output data indicated by incoming and outgoing arrows , respectively.
Figure 1:DFD of 0 level
1 Level DFD
Figure 2: DFD of 1 Level
ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM
The entity relationship model is a high level data model.It is based on a perception of a real world that consists of a collection of basic objects , called entities , and of relationship among these objects.It was developed to facilitate database design by allowing specification of an enterprise schema,which represent the overall logical structure of a database.
An entity is an object that has its existence in the real world.It includes all those "things" about which data is collected.An entity may be a tangible object such as a student,a place or a part.It may also be non-tangible such as an event ,a job title or a customer buys goods,it means customer and goods are entities.
Digrammatically,entities are represented in rectangles.
2.An Entity Set:
It is a set of entities of the same type that share the same properties ,or attributes.The set of all persons who are cutomers at a given bank,example,can be defined as the entity set customer.
Attributes are units that describe the characteristics or properties of entities.In a database,entities are represented by tables and attributes by columns.For example,a customer entity might have numerous attributes such as code,name and addresses.Similarly,the goods entity may have attributed like code and price.They are drawn in elliptical shapes along with the entity rectangles.
Figure 2.1: ER Diagram
Figure 2.2: ER Diagram
Figure 2.3: ER Diagram
1.In a real online store, you would need to build some kind of order tracking and fulfillment system. At the moment, you have no way of seeing the orders that have been placed.
2.Customers want to be able to check the progress of their orders without having to
contact you.We feel that it is important that a customer does not have to log in to
browse. However, providing existing customers a way to authenticate themselves
enables them to see past orders and enables you to tie behaviors together into a profile.
3.You could add user login, personalization, and book recommendations; online
reviews; affiliate programs; stock level checking; and so on.The possibilities are