Sec - 9, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122001, India
Date of Birth 29-May-1996
Father’s Name Sh. Sanjeev Kumar
To obtain a responsible and challenging position in an organization where I can apply my education and skills towards organizational growth.
I am pursuing my Bachelor of Technology (going to be in 4th semester) with specialization in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, from Dronacharya College of Engineering, which is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University (M.D.U), Rhotak, one of the leading Universities in India. I have maintained a balance between academics/ extra-curricular activities throughout my school as well as in college. I would like to join summer training in progressive organization where I can learn and apply myself.
· Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics engineering (pursuing, going to be in 4th semester)
Dronacharya College of engineering, Gurgaon, Haryana – Maharishi Dayanand University
- Senior Secondary Examination 2014 (76 %)
St. Crispin’s senior secondary school, Gurgaon – CBSE
- Secondary Examination 2012 (85 %)
Shanti Niketan public school, Gurgaon – CBSE
Software: Microsoft office (Cleared Microsoft office specialist exam in Word), cleared SCILAB and C conducted by IIT Bombay.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, XP, 2000, Windows 7, Vista, windows 8.1, Linux, Ubuntu
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated in Olympiads in school years.
- Took part in seminars and Robotics Workshops at college level.
- Member of an organizing committee IEEE.
- Participated in National level Project competition organized by DCE, Gurgaon.
- Presented the research paper in national conference at SUS College of engineering, Tangori, Mohali.
Reading, listening music, internet surfing, cricket.
- Tolerance: Stress tolerance
- Good fit with corporate culture
- Positive attitude: Creating positive work environment.
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong Work Ethic
I wish to work with any good Institution/Organization/MNC and would like to grow myself along with the company or institution I serve.