Name: Ria Arora
Address: C-254, Eden Villa, Sushant Lok-3,
Sector -57, Gurgaon, Haryana.
To secure a respectable position in an IT firm. Always looking forward to career growth potential.
Year of Passing
Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon,
DAV Public School, Kota,
Our Lady of Fatima Convent School, Gurgaon, CBSE
- Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) for the session 2015-16
- Microsoft Ofiice Specialist(MOS)- Word 10
- Third Prize at GDG Hackathon 2015
- Third prize in Deabate competion, Drontech
- MVA certifications in various courses
- Currently working on a three years long project(2015-2017) entitled "Smart Shoes". The idea is to design a pair of shoes to track day-to-day activities and make these shoes the fitnees mantra of the decade.
- Working on the "CAMPUS IMPACT CHALLANGE" 2015 with a team of 25 members. The aim is to make a positive impact at college campus and hence organize a campaign in the month of Feb-March, 2016.
A research paper submitted on the ongoing project, Smart Shoes".
Review Paper of Summer Training:
This research paper has been published by International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology(IJIRT), in its Volume 2, Issue 6, 2015.
- GDG Hackathon 2015
- IEEE Workshops
- "Digital Future, Innovation and an Ideal Professional Engineer" by Dr. K. Subramanian, Founder Director & Professor, Advanced Center for Informatics & Innovative Learning, IGNOU at Delhi Technological University(DTU) organised by IEEE.
- "Next Generation Networks" by Dr. A. Murali M. Rao, Joint Director, Computer Division, IGNOU at Delhi Technological University(DTU) organized by IEEE.
- Cloud Computing at Microsoft Dev Camp.
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive at Ansal University organized by IEEE.
Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Webinars
- Getting Started with Windows 10 for IT Professionals
Unleashing the Next Generation of System Designers
- Creating an Engaging and Effective Learning Experience for Students in Controls Education
- Enhancing Circuits and Electronics Education from Homework Theory to Laboratory Investigation
- Enhancing Wireless and Digital Communication Education Through Hands-on Lab With Software Defined Radio
- Pathways to Innovation Program
- Computer Society of India(CSI) Membership
- Indian Society for Technical Education(ISTE) Membership