NAME : Rishabh Verma
COURSE / BRANCH : Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
To gain a dynamic and challenging role in the area of mechanical engineering that will offer the best opportunity for further development of my abilities, skills and knowledge in an established firm with long term career growth possibilities.
- Pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) from Dronacharya College of Engineering.
- Endowed with a passion for winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in the academic areas.
- Abilities in handling multiple priorities, with a bias for action and a genuine interest in professional development.
- Team player with sound analytical and leadership skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
- Well versed with Operating Systems like XP/ VISTA/ Win 7, Win 8
- Well versed with C language.
- Skilled user of internet, including internet searches, typing speed is 30-35 words per minute.
- Six weeks training from 16.06.2014 to 29.07.2014 in Manufacturing and QA Department from QH Talbros Ltd.
- Five days training programme from 10.11.2014 to 14.11.2014 in BOSCH Regional Training Centre, New Delhi.
- Six weeks training from 16.06.2015 to 31.07.2015 in Mig Weld Shop Department from HEMA ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES LTD.
- Presented a working project on Compressed-Air Vehicle at DronSpark'15 which got its recognition in three newspapers.
Dronacharya College Of Engineering, Gurgaon
67.52% (Aggregate till the end of 6th sem.)
2012 (Sr. Secondary)
Drona Public School
Lions Public School
EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
- Workshops/Competitions Organized :-
- Organized AutoCAD and Tech-Roadies events during College Techfest ‘Drontech-15' held at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Organised Automobile Engine Mechanics workshop in association with Tryst-2015 IIT Delhi and Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Organized AutoCAD event during College Techfest ‘Drontech-14' organized at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Water Rocketry Workshop in Dronacharya College of Engineering on Water Rockets and their Working, Gurgaon in association with Solid Technical College, Jaipur & Rajasthan Vigyan Society.
- Workshops/Conference Attended :-
- Attended National Conference & Annual Sessional 2015 organised by CII on topic Building India: A Shared Responsibility at Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi.
- Participated in Junkyard organized during Techfest ‘Drontech-15' organized in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Secured 1st position in zonal round of RoboTryst-2015 of Dronacharya College of Engineering, organised by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in association with Tryst-2015 IIT Delhi.
- Certificate for Completion of C Training, offered by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- Participated in National Creativity Aptitude Test 2014 with a Certificate of Excellence with all India Percentile 81.3.
- Participated in Technical Hunt competition organized during Techfest ‘Drontech-14' organized in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Participated in AutoSparX Workshop conducted by TechnoMatrix during IGNUS '14, IIT Jodhpur.
- Attended workshop organized on innovation and patenting in February 2013 at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
TECHNICAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
- Member of IAENG (International Association of Engineers).
- Member of theIRED (Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors).
- Microsoft Office Specialist for Office PowerPoint 2010.
Date of Birth : 04/11/1995
Marital Status : Unmarried.
Hobbies : Studying spiritual books, music.
Present Address : 343, Krishna Nagar, Basai Road, Gurgaon (Haryana).
Permanent Address : 343, Krishna Nagar, Basai Road, Gurgaon (Haryana).
Language : English, Hindi.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowledge.