To work in globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady-pace professional growth.
Software Language: C, C++
Software Operation: TINA PRO, EAGLE Cadsoft, Virtual Labs, AVR Studios
Arduino, Spark V, Fire-Bird 5, Raspberry Pi (Headless Mode)
- Pursuing B.TECH from Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Senior secondary examination from Kendriya Vidyalaya AFS Arjangarh, New Delhi in 2013 with 75.6% marks.
- Secondary examination from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. with 7.2 CGPA in 2011.
- Currently working on project: Automated Humidity Controller for Commercial Coolers.
- Security Supervision System using Arduino
Research Paper Published/Presented:
- Presented paper on "Recombination of Charge Carriers in Semiconductors" in a national conference on "Recent advances in information and technology" on 25-09-2014, in SUSEC, Chandigarh.
- Presented paper on "Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Multipurpose Applications" in a national conference on "Innovative Developments in Science, Technology & Management" on 01-03-2015, in Ganga Technical Campus, Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
- Presented paper on "Recombination of Charge Carriers in Semiconductors" in a national conference on "Technological Developments in Electronics Engineering" on 13-03-2015, in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, Haryana.
Conferences & Workshops Attended:
- Attended workshop on Ideating, Inventing and Patenting on 22-02-2014.
- Attended workshop on android lollipop 5.0 on 19-11-2014.
- Attended workshop on MATLAB ON 5-4-2014.
- Attended workshop on android app development.
- Attended Workshop on Industrial Automation Conducted by SIEMENS ATC-North.
- Microsoft office specialist PowerPoint
Membership of professional societies:
- Participated in sports events.
- Participated in technical fest
- Participated in Dronspark-15