Handtalk Jan 2016- April 2016
- Description : The HANDTALK is based on Arduino Nano, ATMEGA 328p microcontroller, flex sensors, RF module, Heartbeat Sensor and GSM Module .It converts then hand gestures into the text and also send the massages to the different mobile numbers ( Ex- At critical condition send massage and call to doctor's no.) .Hence, This project is very helpful for the patient/differently abled ,who are not able to talk and express the problems or communicate with others. It's also useful for doctors for know the status or need of the patients.
- Sponsor company – Motorola Solution Foundation, USA
- Platform –Embedded System | Tools – Arduino IDE /AVR Studio | Language – Embedded C
Sensor Based Automatic Targeting System June 2015-Aug 2015
- Description : This project is based on 8051 microcontroller , RF Module and PIR sensors. It is useful for boarder security area ,PIR sensor senses the availability of human and transmitting the data to received section where camera or gun is established or mounted ,after the receiving the data It turn on the direction of point where human is detected .Another applications are Automatic Security Alarm , Human Detection.
- Platform – Embedded System (8051) | Tools – Embedded IDE / µVision Keil | Language- Embedded C