|Ms. Saroj Pamulapati |
- M.Sc in Software Engineering from Blekinge Institue of Technology, Sweden in 2011
- M.Tech in Software Engineering from Andhra University in 2011
- B.E. in Information Technology from Osmania University in 2009 with Distinction
- MSIT prograsmme in IIT hyderabad in 2009
- Attended summer faculty research fellow programme at IIT delhi from May, 2015 to July 2015
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology at Dronacharya College of Engineering since 20th Jan, 2014.
- Has worked as an Assistant Professor in CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Department of Information Science from 2013.
- Has worked as a lecturer in National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surthakal Department of Information Technology from 2011–12.
- GRE / TOEFL cleared in 2009
- Microsoft Technical Associate of Networking, Database, Security fundementals, Programming Fundementals.
- Microsoft Office Specialist of Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Cambridge Certified SQL Associate
- Cambridge Certified Unix Shell Scriptor
- Ranksheet certified Core Java, C++, HTML, Manual Testing, PHP.
- iTep certified
Conferences /Seminars/ Workshops
- Attended ICT program on Networking conducted by NITTR
- Attended Robotics Workshop
- Attended Computer Networking workshop organized by IIT Bombay
- Attended Computer Programming workshop organized by IIT Bomaby
- Attended Cyber Security workshop organized by IIT Bombay
Seminar on "Green - The Colour of Growth: The Business Case for Climate Action" at Taj Palace Hotel on April 20, 2015 in New Delhi
- IEEE membership (Membership No: 93051073)
- ISTE: Lifetime Membership ( Membership No: 433719)
- SDIWC: Lifetime Membership ( Membership No: 2991)
- ISOC: Lifetime Membership ( Membership No: 404073)
- ICST: Lifetime Membership