Mobile : + 919873055124
Career Objective :
My aim in life is to become a challenging engineer. I want to inspire and connect people in computing technology in this magnificent era.
Technical Skills :
- Software Language : C, C++,Java
- Databases known : MY SQL
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech. from Dronacharya College of Engineering , Gurgaon in 2015 with 80% marks.
- Senior secondary examination from St. Mark’s Senior Secondary public School , Gurgaon in 2011 with 80% marks.
- Secondary examination from St. Mark’s Senior Secondary public School , Gurgaon in 2009 with 81.7% marks.
Project Experience :
- Project : 3D animation in android
- Front end : Java
- Back end : My SQL
Research Papers Published/Presented:
- Comparative study of routing protocols- Published In International Journal Of Technical Research And Innovation (IJTRI), Volume-1, Issue-10, E-ISSN:2034-8762
- Zigbee- Published In Published In International Journal Of Technical Research And Innovation (IJTRI), Volume-10, Issue-1, E-ISSN:2034-8762
- Comparison of three sorting algorithms- Published In International Journal Of Advanced Technology In Engineering And Science (IJATES), Volume No. 02, Special Issue No. 01, September 2014, ISSN:2348-7550
- Cyber Crime- Published in International Journal of Innovative Research In Modern World (IJIRMW)
- Rural Marketing in India: Challenges and opportunities
- Nanotechnology for powerful solar energy- Published in International Journal Of Innovative research In technology (IJIRT), Volume 1 Issue 7 December 2014, ISSN: 2349-6002
- Ios: Ncabta
Conferences, Events, Workshops Attended:
- Ethical hacking
- Enterpreneurship development program(EDP)
- Microsoft conference ( held at taj palace)
- Inspiring, connecting and guiding women in technology (at itc maurya)
- App development ( windows app development)
- android lollipop
- IEEE women’s meet at BVP ( paschim vihar )
- National seminar on gender discrimination ( MDU rohtak )
- Cyber security at DELNET
- Digital Citizenship (MVP)
- National Instruments
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Red Hat
- Virtual Academy
- Maple Soft
- Data analysis with matlab
- Computer Vision With Matlab
- Cluster computing for matlab users
- Introduction the fixed point converter app for matlab
- Face recorgnition with matlab
- Technology Incubation Center CIU- E-commerce, Linux Security, Operating Systems, WAN, .Net, Hardware
- Google For Education Basics Exam
- Cambridge English Teacher (professional development courses)
- HP life e-learning- Presenting Data, Social Media Marketing, Your Target Audience, Effective presentations, Business Email
- Microsoft virtual Academy (MVA)
- Microsoft (MOS) – word, powerpoint
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Mapple Soft
- Network’s Guru
- Mother Dairy
- KR Network Cloud
Membership of Professional Societies :
Extra-curricular Achievements :
- Participated in Srinivasa Ramanujan Mathematical Competitions.
- Participated in Google Quiz.
- Participated in IEEE paper presentation.
- 1st prize in sports (tug of war)
- Won the first prize in poem recitation competition held at Amity University.
- Attended the camp to Manali and received a certificate from government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Art and Craft, Cooking, Listening to music , Meeting New People and Sharing Experiences, making new friends.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Can handle difficult situations.
- Date of birth : 7 April 1995
- Father’s name : Mr. Neeraj Popli
- Mother’s name : Mrs. Sunita Popli
- Address : A-154 Sudershan Park, near moti nagar new delhi- 110015
- Nationality : Indian
- Languages known : Hindi, English, Punjabi
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Gurgaon
DATE: 29 August 2015 (Shweta Popli)