- It is a media player which plays subtitle along with the given song.
- A media player can read the subtitle when they are given to it or are merged in same audio or video file. But they cannot provide subtitle to the end user on their own. So the user has to give the subtitle to media player.
- For finding subtitle of individual audio or video files one should have to access internet and download subtitles from various web sites.
- This process is time consuming and sometime annoying for not finding accurate subtitle file.
- SUB-PLAYER will provide the subtitle of any media file (audio or video) which will be played in it.