Mobile :+ 919718457150
Career Objective :
To work in globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady-pace professional growth.
Technical Skills :
Software Languages : C, C++, Java ,C#, asp .net HTML.
Operating Systems : Window XP, Window 7, Vista, Window 8, Window 8.1.
Databases : Oracle 11g, SQL.
Tools : Visual Studio, Netbeans , Eclipse
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech.in Computer Science from Dronacharya College of Engineering , Gurgaon in 2015 with 75.5% marks.
- Senior secondary examination fromSh.S.N. Sidheshwar Sr. Sec. School , Gurgaon in 2011 with 83.2% marks.
- Secondary examination from Dev Samaj Vidya Niketan, Gurgaon in 2009 with 83.2% marks.
- Currently working in Aircom International as a software developer trainee
- 6 weeks industrial training at Centre For Development Of Telematics ,New Delhi.
- 6 weeks C/C++ training certification from M.S. Infotech Centre, Gurgaon.
- 6 weeks Core java training certification from M.S. Infotech Centre, Gurgaon.
Project Experience :
- Project : I-View Live Plan
- Duration : 4 months
- Front end : C#,Asp.net
- Back end : SQl,Oracle 11g
- Description : I-VIEW Live Plan is a configuration management tool that maintains integrity between Live and Plan network
Research Papers Published/Presented:
- Remote Procedure Calls published in IJR in October 2014
- Human Computer Interaction published in IJR in October 2014
- Cost Benefit Analysis published in IJRET in October 2014
- A New Era Of Vision-Virtual Reality published in IJRIT in April 2014
Conferences & Workshops Attended:
- Microsoft Tech Days conducted by Microsoft
- Ethical Hacking conducted by i3 Indiya Technologies
- Mobipreneur conducted by Techunt 2013
- India Inovation Program conducted by Mr. E.Toppo
- Ideas to execution for Entrepreneurs by IIT Mumbai
Membership of Professional Societies :
Co – curricular achievements:
- Featured in University's Merit List in 2014
- Nominated as Oracle Coordinator At DCE, Gurgaon.
Extra-curricular Achievements :
- Core Team Member of "Marathon-2013 On Women Security" organized by DCE, Gurgaon on 27 November, 2013.
- Participated in National Creativity Aptitude Test -2014 .
- Participated in AMCAT-2013,2014
Travelling ,Art and Craft ,Internet surfing , Playing Badminton, Listening to music , Shopping, Meeting New People and Sharing Experiences.
- Effective communication.
- Strong confidence level.
- Can't say ‘NO' to work.
- Sometimes I get involved in work too much & don't keep track of time.
- Date of birth : March30,1994
- Father's name : Mr. Krishan Sharma
- Mother's name : Mrs. Hema Sharma
- Address : 373/28,Jyoti Park,Lane no-7,Near Sec-7 Extn,Gurrgaon
- Nationality : Indian
- Languages known : Hindi and English
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Gurgaon
DATE: May 11,2015 (SIMRAN SHARMA)