Mobile :+ 918800761427
Career Objective :
To work in globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady-pace professional growth.
Technical Skills :
-Operating System : Windows
-Software Language : C,C++,JAVA
- Databases known : MYSQL
-Computer Application : MS- Word, MS-Excel, MS-Powerpoint
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech. from Dronacharya College of Engineering , Gurgaon in 2015 with 65% marks.
- Senior secondary examination from Bloom PublicSchool , Delhi in 2011 with 80% marks.
- Secondary examination from Bloom Public School , Delhi in 2009 with 87% marks.
- 6 weeks C/C++ training certification from DUCAT, Gurgaon.
- 6 weeks Core java training certification from NIIT, Kolkata.
Project Experience :
- Project : Keylogger
- Duration : 6 months
- Front end : VISUAL STUDIO, C#, .NET 2005
- Back end : SQL SERVER 2005
- Description : Spy-Key logger is a program that runs invisibly in the background, recording all the keystrokes, usually saving the results to a log file. It simplifies your life and helps you to avoid problems while working with computer. Basically it's a window application that runs in minimized mode to work as a spy ware so as to keep an eye on all its workers.
Research Papers Published:
- Light Fidelity in IJRIT, volume 2, issue 4, April'2014
- Air traffic control tracking system in IJRIT, volume 2, issue 4, April'2014
Conferences & Workshops Attended:
- HR Summit Mega Networking Event held at DCE, Gurgaon in 2012.
- PHP, Python and MYSQL Workshop organized by IIT Bombay in 2012.
- Ethical Hacking workshop conducted by i3indya technologies at DEC, Gurgaon in 2013.
- Mobipreneur workshop organized by Techunt-2013 at DCE, Gurgaon.
- SQL and Networking workshop organized by Tejmay Services at DCE, Gurgaon in 2013.
- IEEE Authorship Workshop on "How to publish a technical paper" held at IIT Delhi in 2014.
Membership of Professional Societies :
- Computer Society Of India (CSI)
- Indian Society Of Technical Engineers (ISTE)
- Internet Society (ISOC)
- International Association Of Engineers (IAENG)
Co – curricular achievements:
- Secured Third Position in Rangoli Competition in college fest "DRONTECH" in 2013.
- Coordinated in events at college fest "DRONTECH" from 2012-2014.
- Organized webinars at DCE, Gurgaon from 2012-2014.
- Secured First Position in Group Discussion in 2013 held by Dr. Anil Sethi at DCE, Gurgaon.
Extra-curricular Achievements :
- Participated in IT Ke Superstars Contest conducted by HCL Career Development Centre.
- Completed the Intel Easy Steps Basic Course and awarded by Econs Profit Solutions.
- Participated in National Creativity Aptitude Test-2014.
Art and Craft , Internet surfing , Playing Badminton, Cooking, Listening to music , Meeting New People and Sharing Experiences.
- Effective communication.
- Strong confidence level.
- Good Listening Skills.
- Sometimes I get involved in work too much & don't keep track of time.
- I can't say no when someone asks for help.
- Date of birth : 28th August'1993
- Father's name : Mr. S.B Sarkar
- Mother's name : Mrs. Mallika Sarkar
- Address : C-8/8762, VasantKunj, New Delhi-110070
- Nationality : Indian
- Languages known : English, Hindi, Bengali
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : New Delhi DATE:Oct,2014 (STELA SARKAR)