CSIT (Computer Science & Information Technology)
Dronacharya College of Engineering,
Mobile: 9996434297, 9466945788
Address: H.No 742 Street No-2 Arjun Nagar, Gurgaon(Haryana)-122001
To join an organization to enhance my personal skills and knowledge, as also to prove an asset for the firm. Seeking entry level assignments in Software Development/Testing/Support with an organization of repute preferably in IT Sector.
Year of passing
Bachelor of Technology
Dronacharya College of Engineering,Gurgaon
Aggregrate : 73%
(Till 4th Sem)
Sen. Secondary (C.B.S.E)
M D N Public School, Rohtak
Aggregate : 72%
M D N Public School, Rohtak
Aggregate : 80%
TECHNICAL AND PROGRAMMING SKILLS
• Programming languages- C , Data Structures, C++, JAVA[Core],HTML
• Operating System- Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows 8,8.1&10,Ubuntu,iOS
• Package- Office 10,13, Photoshop
- 6 month training of C & Data Structure using C.
- 6 month training of C++.
- 2 Month training of Java.
- 1 Week Windows application Development Training
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Word 10, Excel 10, Word 13 and PowerPoint 13)
- National Level MOS PowerPoint 13 certified
- ITEP Certified
- ISTE(Membership no-0944)
- IEEE(Membership no-93424649)
- SWIDC(ID no-8749)
- theRED(Membership no- SM1010001922)
- Stood 10th in IBB2014 organized by IIT Kharagpur in 2014 & win Rs.25000/-.
- Windows Applications published on Windows Store
- Attended many Conferences and Participate in several events.
- Reviewer in two International Journals
The Fourth International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeND2015)
The Second International Conference on Information Security and Digital Forensics (ISDF2015)
COLLEGE PROJECTS & STARTUP
- SPEED BREAKER POWER GENERATOR:In our project we are going to produce electrical energy with the help of compressed air. Generally we use air compressors which are operated using motor to compress the air, But here we are using pistons to compress the air and then compressed air will be stored in a CAES(Compressed Air Energy Storage). The storage system of a CAES (Compressed Air Energy Storage) is one of the most interesting characteristics of this technology, and it is strictly related to its economic feasibility, energy density and flexibility. We will take the Storage depending upon the setup and area on which we are setting it up. We are going to use pistons with the speed breakers. These pistons will help us compress the air and then air will be stored into the storage. When any vehicle pass over the speed breaker air Piston will compress the air and store it into Storage. Here we will get compressed air and now we can use this compressed air to move turbine. Now, the compressed air is will be passed to turbine with high pressure and then fines of the turbine will start moving and electricity will be produced. We can also use another way to compress the air and then store it in the Air energy Storage.
- Worked on a Window Application that can take orders of Medicines from the uses and update them to database of the Medical Stores Technologies: Azure, Visual Studio 2013
I do hereby confirm that the information given in this resume is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. In case any error or omission is found at later date, I shall be liable for the consequences including termination of my employment or withdrawal of the offer of my employment.