Mr. T. Bothichandar
I T. Bothichandar working as Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department in DRONACHARYA Group of Institutions, Greater Noida "believer in simple living and high thinking".
I have started my professional degree B.Tech (Aeronautical Engg) from a premier institute i.e., Madras Institute of Technology (MIT), ANNA University at Chennai and continued the Master's degree M.E (Industrial Engineering & Management) from SGSITS, Indore.
With the continuous passion and zeal with the education I have pursued my research work from 2013 onwards in Sharda University, Greater Noida.
I have served in various industries like NAL Bangalore as a "Project Graduate Trainee Programme" in Structural Integrity Division, as "Marketing cum purchase officer" in NPG Chennai and Panipet as a "Piping Engineer" in L&T ECC Division Panipet Refinery,
I have stated my teaching profession from 2004 as "Lecturer" in PDMCE, Bahadurgarh for 2 years. Then I have joined as "Senior Lecturer" in Lingaya's Institute of Management & Tech Faidabad in 2006 and served for 2 years.
I have joined in Dronacharya Group of Institutions Greater Noida as "Assistant Professor" in September 2008. And I was promoted as "Associate professor" in the year of 2010.
I have put my sincere effort to impart training to the mechanical engineering students untiredly, by conducting pre-campus recruitment classes, coaching and guidance for the weak students, continues discussions with the core Industries for inplant training, projects and placements by maintaining industry - institute relation smoothly and having a cordial relation among the students through counselling by constituting anti - ragging committee.
I have handled several UG & PG subjects like Operations Research, Personal Management, Manufacturing Process, Workshop Practice, Industrial Engineering, CAM, Ergonomics Engineering, Measurement & Control etc.
I have supervised a M.Tech and more than 30 B.Tech projects in my carrier.
I have contributed myself in several activities like ISO Department In-Charge, Workshop Superintendent, Placement Coordinator, Seminar & Training In-Charge for Mechanical Engineering Department.
During this above tenure the college has honored my service and sincere efforts by declaring the Best faculty award during 2010-2011.
- International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Management,Vol.3,Issue Jan-June'2013 Topic on Self Balanced Two Wheeled Pendulum, page No,37, DGI, Greater Noida, India.
- International Conference on MANFEX in March 2012, AMITY University, Noida Topic on Spoke-less Bicycle Design & Fabrication.
- International Conference on Mechanical System in Aug 24, 25 - 2012 at KITE Ghaziabad, Topic on Automatic Water Sensing Wiper.
- International Conference on Automation and Mechanical System in March 21,22-2013 at Lingaya's University, Faridabad ,Topic on Self Balanced Two Wheeled Pendulum.
- International Conference on "Contemporary issues in Engineering & Technology" at Merchant Education campus, Basna, Mehsana, Gujarat during 19th to 21st march 2014. Topic on "Four wheel Electrical car for handicapped".
- International Conference on "Energy Technology, Power Engineering & Environmental Sustainability" on 21st 22nd June, 2014 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. Topic on "Air cooling by repeated humidification and dehumidification".
- Attended Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) International Conference on revolutionizing the auto industry "Impact of Innovation on the Growth Curve" on 16th July 2014 at Hotel Leela Ambience, Gurgaon.
- International Conference on CETCME-2015 at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology ,Greater Noida during 21st & 22nd March, 2015.Topic on "Theoretical Analysis of Single Solar Cell (ssc) of fin type Hybrid Photovoltaic(pv) Panel's in-built heat Extraction Mechanism for Maintaining the Electrical Efficiency"
- Undergone the flight training consisting of In flight experiments on glider and Cessna air plane from January 10-19, 1996 at the flight laboratory of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur
- Undergone the short term training programme on CNC MACHINE conducted by the Mechanical Engineering department from 12-16 July 2004 at NITTTR, Chandigarh
- Participated in the two day workshop on Computer Integrated Manufacturing System (CIMS) organized by Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Delhi held during March 27-28, 2008
- Participated in a Mission 10X workshop conducted at Dronacharya college of Engineering, Greater Noida from 27th September to 1st October 2011
- Participated in "Smart Materials" workshop conducted by NIT, Trichy, Tamil Nadu from 11th to 15th June 2012.
- Participated in one day national seminar "Cluster Development" organized by Indian Industries Association, Greater Noida on 28th July 2012
- Participated in "Dissemination workshop on National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology" (NMEICT) for AICTE approved Engineering college of NCR on 8th October 2013 at Le Meridian, New Delhi
- Participated two week Workshop on Fluid Mechanics, on "National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology" (NMEICT) and IIT Kharagpur from 20th May- 30th May 2014.
- Workshop on strategic management of NSQF, community colleges and skill development scheme Conducted by-NITTR, Chandigarh on 23-27 June 2014
- Participated in two week Faculty Development Programme on Finite Element Analysis sponsored by AICTE Conducted by Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida on 2nd -16th May 2015.
- Participated in one week National Workshop on CNC Machines and Robotics - 2015 (CMR - 2015)15th June 2015 to 19th June 2015 at Anna University, Chennai.
- The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Life member Id LM 78793
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Member No: 103262