"Web Interface for Embedded devices"
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement
for the award of the degree
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Under the Guidance of :- Submitted By:-
Mr. Mayur Rahul Varun
(Mentor of the Program) Roll No.- 14112
DronacharyaCollege of Engineering
Khentawas ,Farrukh Nagar,Gurgaon
The main goal of this project was to create a web interface (WI) to enable users to browse, monitor, and update various configuration and statistical values of the embedded devices, using a web browser. The web interface design is a system-wide solution. What this means to the user is that the capability exists to handle an operation in its entirety; from the overall facility to the individual components that comprise the facility. It is three-tiered design approach to enable users to gain both a system-wide perspective of their operations, and also a component-wide perspective that looks at individual segments of the operations as a whole.
The linear sequential model suggests a systematic sequential approach to software development that begins at the system level and progress through analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance. The linear sequential model and encompasses the following activities:
- System Engineering- system engineering encompasses requirements gathering at system level with a small amount of top level design analysis.
- Analysis- the requirement gathering process is defined and focused specifically on the software to understand the nature of the program, the software engineer must understand the information domain for the software, as well as requirement function performance and interface.
- Design- software design is actually a multi step process that focuses on four distinct attributes of the program, data structure, software architecture, interface representation and procedural detail. The design process translates requirement into a representation of the software that can be accessed for quality before coding begins
- Coding- the design must be translated into a mashie readable form. The coding step performs this task. If the design is performed in a detailed manner, code generation can be accomplished mechanistically.
- Maintenance- software will undoubtly undergo changes after it is delivered to customer. Changewill occur because errors have been encountered or because software must be adapted to accommodate changes in its external environment or the customers requires functional or performance enhancements. Maintenance applies each of the preceding phases to the existing rather than a new one.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENT
- PROCESSOR INTEL P4 or above
- RAM 500 MB and above
- Cache 256 KB and above
- Input device mouse or keyboard
- Operating system Windows 7 or 8
- Software Required Notepad++ , PCCU
Design System Overview