- Ph.D in inorganic Chemistry" Synthesis and Characterization of Sulphonate Derivatives of Some Main Group Elements" from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 1991. Guided three students for M Phil during the course.
- M Phil in Physical Chemistry "Dilatometric Derivation of Excess Volumes of Some Ether-Solvent Systems" from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 1986. Secured 65.8% marks.
- M.Sc. (Hons. School) Chemistry from Panjab University, Chandigarh in 1985 and obtained 62.5% marks. Subjects covered were Organic Reaction Mechanics, Instrumental Analysis, Statistical Thermodynamics and Surface Chemistry.
- Presently working as Head of Department-Applied Sciences & Humanities in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 1st July 2010 onwards & Professor in Chemistry from December 2009; with a rich experience of 10 years in teaching.
- Worked in Corporate Sector; The Fertiliser Association of India (FAI), New Delhi for 5 years as Technical Officer.
- Worked in Industry as Quality Control In charge in Health Plan-A Division of My Fair Lady Limited. (1995-1998) & in Ultra International (P) Limited. (1991-1995).
5 International & 6 National publications in reputed Journals; two in referred International journals as Preparation, Reaction and Characterization of Trichloroselenium (IV) and Trichloroteliurium (IV) Sulphonates, Canadian Journal, 1989 by Ramesh Kapoor, Savita, V. Sood and Pratibha Kapoor & AIChe 46th Annual Safety in Ammonia Plants and Related Facilities Symposium at Quebec, Canada, September 2001 by S. Nand, B. Swaminathan, Manish Goswami, and V. Sood.
Presented papers in 2 International & 4 National conferences.
- Workshop on Using information for Decision Making , IFC-PHD Chamber Emerging Leaders Program, Conducted by International Finance Corporation-world Bank Group held at PHD House New Delhi on 31st May 2013.
- Short Term Training Program ( STTP) on Waste Minimization: Tools and Techniques held on 24th-26th September, 2011.
- 3 Months certificate course in Computer Applications in 2000 from ET&T (A Government of India Enterprise).
1. life Member of Indian Council of Chemists.
2. Indian Science Congress Assoication.
3. Indian Society for Technical Education.
4. International Assoication of Engineering Science.
6. Life Member of SCIence and Engineering Institute (SCIEI)
7. Senior Member of Asia-Pacific Chemical, Biological& Environmental Engineering Society (APCBEES)
8. Internet Society ISOC Global Member
9. The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications(SDIWC)