- Effect of Solid extrusion on melting behavior and morphology of high density polyethylene. Polymer, 12, 411(1980)
- A Study of Isothermal Crystallization and Lamellar Thickening in poly (ethyleneterepthalate) using differential scanning calorimetry. (Proceedings of the seventh International conference on thermal Analysis) Johan, Wiley & sons Vol. II, 1024 (1982)
- Use of differential scanning calorimetry to study Polymer crystallization Kinetics with longer half times. Thermochimica Acta 71, 313 (1983)
- A study of the Crystallization Kinetics of PVF2 by DSC and Dilatometry. Thermochimica Acta 80, 231 (1984)
- A Study of Isothermal Lamellar thickening in Polyethylene by differential scanning calorimetry. Thermochimica Acta 84, 141 (1985)
- Melting behavior and isothermal Lamellar thickening of alpha polymorph of PVF2 J.Macromol. Sci. – Phys. B25(3), 335(1986)
- Melting behavior of isotatic Polypropylene isothermally crystallized from the melt. Polymer, 27, 721 (1986)
- Melting behavior oriented isotectic polypropylene. Thermalchimica Acta 117, 97 (1987)
- Isothermal crystatilization and lamellar thickening in Polyethylene. Polymer communication 30, 229 (1989)
- Comparative study of Melting behavior of Oriented Polymers.
- Use of differential scanning calorimeter to study polymer crystallization kinetics "presented at third national symposium on thermal analysis, Nov 23-25, 1981 Vikram Sarabhai spaces centre Trivandrum.
- A Study of Isothermal Crystallization of Poly (4-Methyle-1-Pentene) from Melt Using Differential Scanning Calorimetry. International Journal of science and research. 3,326 (2014)
- Electronic Properties of rare earth compound, International Journal Of science
engineering and technology, Vol. II Issue-7 2014
- Prospects of interlinking of rivers facets. Presented at national seminar on problems and
prospects of inter linking of rivers in the country..22th Nov, 2014. Sponsored by D S T
Govt. of India .